Old July 25th 13, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default Sam the Maine Coon

Cheryl wrote:

I heard back from the person who needs to rehome him and all of their
options haven't worked out and his time is up. So I will be
fostering/adopting him. I'm waiting to hear about when I'll meet him,
and then rearrange things downstairs to give him his home while he is
either integrated or adopted by someone else. She told me he is in need
of grooming and will be giving me a gift card to a groomer to have it
done. I'm sure that means his long fur is probably matted from neglect.

Good for you, Cheryl! If he was going to survive, someone had to volunteer
to take him, so it's lucky for him that you're offering, despite having
several cats already. I hope the introductions go well! And if not, purrs
for a good home for him elsewhere.

I'll bet he'll be gorgeous after he's groomed. Maybe you could share a
picture with us?

--
Joyce

Something you'll never hear an 8-year-old say:

"Nana, will you spit on your hankie and wipe the gravy off my face?"