Old October 27th 20, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
John Doe[_2_]

Default YouTube channel promoting child abuse...

I occasionally remember someone posting to this group about "the unthinkable
happening". Apparently their cats were playing, or perhaps fighting and they
weren't stopping it, and one of the cats got an eye clawed out.

As someone who has managed cats for decades, I am very mindful of the risk of
eye damage. Some kids just LOVE putting their face in the face of a cat. When
you assume it has fully functional claws (like it should), that is hideously
cringy.

Check out this YouTube video. It's not graphically violent, but anybody with
at least half a brain can see the TRULY horrible risk.

https://youtu.be/7na_-LfGfpE?list=PL...taKS000&t=2 8

They have lots of other videos profiting from child abuse.

This evil troll snipped the link I posted,
therefore it's been posted again...

--

Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 10:57:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: YouTube channel promoting child abuse...
From: "Peter W."

Not sure of the problem here. I have had cats for well over 60 years, and through any number of children, on two continents, and four grands who knew them since pre-toddler times. Never once has any of our cats injured a child, even when picked up by the tail. Ever. However, once an adult tried that on our cat Boswell (after observing the local kids pulling his tail), even after being warned. Being a South African, he did not listen very well. That was a many-stitch experience. Cats are sensitive to children and tend to recognize that they do not know any better. And they are very good at staying out of the way, as well.