Old October 28th 20, 06:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
reilloc

Default YouTube channel promoting child abuse...

On 10/27/2020 3:55 PM, John Doe wrote:
I occasionally remember someone posting to this group about "the unthinkable
happening". Apparently their cats were playing, or perhaps fighting and they
weren't stopping it, and one of the cats got an eye clawed out.

As someone who has managed cats for decades, I am very mindful of the risk of
eye damage. Some kids just LOVE putting their face in the face of a cat. When
you assume it has fully functional claws (like it should), that is hideously
cringy.

Check out this YouTube video. It's not graphically violent, but anybody with
at least half a brain can see the TRULY horrible risk.

https://youtu.be/7na_-LfGfpE?list=PL...taKS000&t=2 8

They have lots of other videos profiting from child abuse.

This evil troll snipped the link I posted,
therefore it's been posted again...

You are bat**** crazy and stupid, to boot. You're the guy who posted his
solution to the non-problem of "bullying cats": take a leather belt and
wrap it around their neck and front paw. You're the guy who posts kitty
litter reviews that include how the used litter feels on the tongue.

I keep a subscription to this NG just to see what idiocy you'll next post.

LNC