Old August 1st 08, 02:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Now I have a cat in a cage in my garage!

"Gandalf" wrote in message
I came home from work, and decided to try being sneaky.

I parked my car on the street, and let myself in the service door. I
figured the cat would freeze where it was, hoping I wouldn't see him. Or
something.

I was right: she was on top of the lumber.

Yes, it's a female. Looks pretty much full grown, but very, very thin
:-(

She didn't struggle at all. I set her down on the floor (keeping a light
hold on her) and she just flopped down on the floor, purring.

I started petting her, and she just ate it up, head butting me.

This is no stray or feral: it's a dumped pet. This cat has spent time
around people. Enough to know that that's where food comes from :-)

Then I figured I had to lock her up, or I wouldn't see her for a week,
again.

I have a wire cat 'carrier' that's big enough for two cats; I got it
when I adopted Lucky. Later, I bought 2 'single sized', used plastic
carriers, for Lucky and Blizzard.

Purrs, Gandalf, and kind thoughts. You have her caught and now you have
something to go on. I know this group well enough to know that some of us
will be willing to contribute to taking care of the little girl. Can you
email your contact information to Victor, especially that of your vet?
What does she look like and do you have a name for her yet?

Victor, can you take care of a PayPal for Gandalf and this little girl?

Pam S. who forgot to change her PayPal account, yikes!