Old August 10th 04, 01:15 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

We'z purrink fur Ozzy da kat...
--

Purrs,
Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Rachel wrote:
Hi Hi Efurryone...

Wez r furry worried.. mommie's boyfriend has a kitty named Ozzy dat
is furry sick, we hafn't met him yet but she sayz dat he is a furry
sweet boy kitty dat is about our age, he's three now wez fink, buttid
he is sick anna at da emergincy doctor cuz he has blocked bladder
problems agin. He has had dis lots anna mommie is fraid dat he will
get puttid to sleep like da las doctor wanted to do to him. Can u
guyz pleez purr for him dat he will be ok, mommie lufs him anna so
does her boyfriend anna dey r furry worried!

Miss Isis anna Izabella *scared for da boycat Ozzy*
Rachel H.

http://www.youravon.com/rheck
passcode: sunshine