Old May 9th 08, 10:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Lover

Default Maine Coon Cat

On May 9, 12:33*am, jello73 wrote:
I would like to hear from anyone with the problem of a cat jumping up
on tables, counters and also being very fast in going in open closets,
doors, etc., *I have had many cats over a long period of time but this
8 mo. old is driving me crazy. *Is it the breed? * This cat has long
silky-like hair and a tail that is very furry and wide. *I have had
him neutered thinking this would settle him down a little but it did
not. *I have tried lightly tapping him in the face with newspaper and
I have tried spraying water in his face also constantly picking him
off the table, etc., and saying a loud "NO" * * *Help is appreciated
and thanks!

My cats do it all the time, I am always yelling at them. Sorry Im not
much help but your not alone. Take care, peaceful cats