Old December 22nd 17, 02:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Francesca the Fierce

Default Hai Frum BOOKS da BIG Kittun Sent sumtyme-et dubt maddur

On 2017-12-22 06:29:17 +0000, said:

Hai
ai noe et haz bin uh longh tyme syns weh wull PIPPSY tu rote heer but
lotz haz bin goin on hwwe but neber mynd...awldat
I yam BOOKS hoo warez ny Tuxedo awl uf da tyme n I m 11 munthz old
I yam da lukezt Qat en da Wurld cuz bekuz aii gotz such uh nise famlee
sinse Septumbur 8 wen mai Hoomin Paw Dutch gitted myself frum da plase
wer uthur cats wif noe hoam liv , n Ai wint wif Paw tu mai furw=evur
hoam n ai luff et heer ...ai rote heer sum tym ugo, um et wuz Pipps
sawry hoo axkd ef ai cud beh uh purt uf da dis community wer Pipps n
Ranger liv..n sew canna ai pweez beh uh purt uf heer ?
diz seem wike uh plase ai wud wike tu hang owt
ai wud wuv tew git tew now yew awl
Me n Pippsy send owt da LOLCATS wif owr sekretari every daiWeh luv doin
et LufsBOOKS n hiz mush oldur sifstur PIPPSY =^..^

Hi, Books. Welcome! I'z heard about you from mine Paw. You sound like
quite the handsome boycat.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Francesca da Fierce