Old April 13th 18, 12:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Default Spring Pawty Time!

Yeah, I fink it became ourz. Rocky is doin a great job.

Miz Toonya, ould youz like to help us keep Fluffy Kitz going?

I'z run across a couple of potential catering chefz dat might want to
help us. Dere's Roxanne da Skwirl, and Bunny da Bunny - dey is bof good
cooks.

Are dere any catering chefs in da Community?

Sammy

Pipps kan be a catering chef in da Community, just ask her wink Ranger
who knows wat uh gud cook Pipps is uh huh

Cool! I know dat we haz a bunch of recipes an preparation guides back
at da kitchen, so any dishes you isn't familiar wif we can look up.

We'z also gotted Cindy Lou da Racoom and Sandy da Skwirl who is willing
to help (I guess dat means we can't put skwirl on da menu when Sandy is
workin).