Old June 8th 06, 02:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue

Default I dispatch feral cats

Bret Ludwig wrote:
Cat Protector wrote:
You are a bold troll. Feral cats deserve the right to live so leave
them alone.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!

What about the creatures the feral cats kill for sport? The robins,
orioles, bluebirds, cardinals, purple martins and finches? What about
the weasels and chipmunks?

Can't answer that, can you?

No. I can. Feral cats are an exotic varmint that plays both sides of
the fence and whose populations are unchecked by nature, unlike
bobcats and lynxes and cougars and coyotes and wolves. Only vehicles,
disease, and a small number of feralslayers like myself check their
untrammeled destruction.

One feral, one bullet. Life is good for us feralslayers.

Just be careful who you brag about it to. There are MANY computer savvy
people on these newsgroups, and they could probably find where you are. Not
that I'm threatening you, but keep in mind that, in most communities,
shooting animals is illegal, unless they are the game-type (deer, elk, etc.,
etc.) and you have a hunting license - oh, and it's hunting season. You
may, in short, end up facing a prison sentence and heavy fines for what you
are so proud of doing.