Old June 8th 06, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue

Default I dispatch feral cats

Matthew wrote:
"Bret Ludwig"

99.9999 % when a person talks about hurting small animals it is a sign that
they have a very small penis and have to act like a big shot to compensate
for their lack of man hood.

You posted this twice. Do you have two very small penises?

I don't endeavor to hurt feral cats. I endeavor to kill them, using
the surest and least painful methods.

But cats hurt and maim and painfully kill smaller animals all the
time, and not for survival-a cat will die if it has to live only on
small birds, because the caloric value of what little edible there is
on one is less than the effort to stalk and kill it-but for fun, and as
it happens, as compared to say canines of similar size, cats DO have
small penises. So maybe your theory has some merit after all.