Old July 2nd 03, 09:01 PM
Yngver

Priscilla H Ballou wrote:

"Found" water or "wild" water (the latter is water in motion) is always
tastier than that captive tame stuff we provide in bowls. It's just a
fact of feline life.

One of our cats will drink water from anything but a bowl. A puddle on the
patio is much tastier than "tame" water, as you say. Imagine her delight when
she discovered that snow is just cold water.

If one of us is drinking water from a glass or cup, she must have some. When I
take a bath, she sits on the side of the tub and I have to run some water in my
hand for her to taste. I've known cats to drink water from odd sources but this
cat takes the cake. We are careful to keep the toilet lids down, however.