Old July 3rd 03, 01:18 AM
Judy

wrote in message

Why does Pericles want to drink from the toilet?
He gets fresh water in his bowl every morning; sometimes twice a day.

What I learned from my previous and current cat is that the location of the
water bowl is important. Neither would drink from bowls located next to
their food bowls and opted water sources located in other parts of the
house - like the bathrooms. Toilet bowls and dripping taps were favourites
until I relocated the water bowl.

Wumpy drank from a bowl next to the toilet and Matilda drinks from one just
outside the door.

Perhaps putting a bowl in one of these places will get Pericles out of the
toilet.

Best wishes.

Judy & Matilda.