Old July 2nd 03, 09:24 PM
Hilden Pickering

On Wed, 02 Jul 2003 17:37:24 GMT, wrote:

Why does Pericles want to drink from the toilet?
He gets fresh water in his bowl every morning; sometimes twice a day.

He does have some weird drinking habits. In the morning when
he's let out, he licks dew off the grass. It's rather cute to see.
If I can get organized, I'll take some pictures.

But this toilet bit has me somewhat annoyed. We usually keep
the lid down anyway, for aesthetic reasons, but if we forget, he's in
there!

Anybody else? Any ideas why?

TIA

-

Polar

All mine do it. They have long whiskers so I guess the bowl is wide enough that
it doesn't bother them. The big boys taught my little one how to drink out of
the toilet. One of these days one will fall in and that will be the end of the
toilet drinking for him.