Old February 15th 09, 01:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Valentine's Day Alone

"Ginger-lyn" wrote in message
It isn't much fun to be alone on this day, feeling like no one will ever
love me again (pity party). But I got a special and unexpected
Valentine's Day gift that I will treasure.

And it's a wonderful gift she left you. I'm sorry you lost Jane.

You need to remember, being by yourself isn't necessarily being "alone".
You have to like yourself before other people will like you. And having a
boyfriend or whatever isn't validation for who you are. I'm here in South
Caroline by myself, have been for a while now. But I'm not "alone". I
learned years ago how to like myself and live with (and by) myself. I don't
expect other people to validate my existance or even to approve of me.

You're loved. People on this ng love you. Your cats love you even if they
are causing you some stress lately.

Jill