Old July 4th 11, 11:00 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.dogs.health,uk.business.agriculture,sci.agriculture
dh@.

Default What's in pet food?

On Thu, 30 Jun 2011 23:59:56 +0100, tidbit wrote:

On 30/06/2011 22:46, dh@. wrote:
On Wed, 29 Jun 2011 21:24:04 +0100, wrote:

On 29/06/2011 23:34, dh@. wrote:
On Wed, 29 Jun 2011 19:50:46 +0100, wrote:

On 29/06/2011 18:24, Goo wrote:

In which of the numerous newsgroups that ****wit spammed are you
following this thread?

a.animal.ethics.vegetarian. I picked it up in r.pets.dogs.health and
followed it to there where Rudy Canoza usually posts from. I subscribed
to it just over a week ago. dh@ usually posts from there too.

"Rudy" and "George" are both

You. You are the OP who started this thread under the name Rudy Canoza.
I've just checked the headers.

It was an inside "joke" directed at Goo, not something intended to confuse
people like yourself.

It's not an inside joke directed at one person when spammed across so
many groups.

It is when it is, and that is. Now you're in on it, sort of.

Goo this - - - Goo that. How silly.

I showed you the partial list of dozens of different people Goo has
pretended to be

You're in no position to criticise anyone after pulling a dishonest
stunt like that.

You're in no position to judge whether or not I'm in a position to criticise
Goo for one thing. For another, what particular criticism do you think you're
referring to? Post supporting quotes.

It's people like you that have slowly emptied so many
newsgroups over recent years.

Any contribution I've made to people moving to safe moderated groups is NOT
because of me attacking the Goober, I guarantee you that. In contrast, Goo
deliberately ran every elimination opponent out of aaev except for myself, so if
you want to bitch about this issue then bitch at Goo, not me.

I used to use my real name

Goo posts my name and personal info on the internet frequently.

and allow my
posts to be archived before kids like you came along and took that
freedom away.

I didn't take a thing away from you or anyone else. I also never posted
anyone else's personal information on the internet as Goo has done countless
times. Try to appreciate the significance:

I have NEVER done it. Goo has done it OFTEN.

Why do you think it's okay for Goo to post people's personal information, and
more specifically, why should I think it's okay for Goo to post mine?