Old January 29th 19, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Buffy is Mad at Me

I just started working a part time job. Today was my second day. (The
schedule is rather erratic - four hours here, four hours there, every
few days or so.) I got home about 4:30 this afternoon.

Buffy was already unsure about my leaving for several hours every few
days. I guess she figured once I got home I'd give her my undivided
attention. That was my plan but as they say, the best laid plans...

She greeted me when I came in and I gave her scritches. Made sure she
had kibble, etc. Then I checked my phone messages. I had a message
from a neighbor who moved right before Christmas. Her moving involved a
lot of drama so I wanted to see how she was doing.

When I got on the phone Buffy started yowling. When I got off the phone
a few minutes later she walked off in a snit.

She's now curled up in the other room on the end of the bed, studiously
ignoring me. Sorry, kitty!

Jill