Old August 12th 03, 07:05 AM
bewtifulfreak

"Jo Firey" wrote in message
I would think that finding another home for a pet in the event of his

death would be
something he would deal with himself. And I'm sure PAWS would help with

such
arrangements.

Or certainly some organization or friend would. I agree; as unpleasant as
I'm sure it is, he has probably thought about things like that and will most
likely look into arrangements for the cat if his health starts to decline.
I imagine a lot of people in his situation have pets, and make sure they
make arrangements for them. But I most certainly understand your concern,
it's really very sweet of you to care so much about both the cat and his
feelings. It sounds like they'll be good for each other, though, so I
wouldn't worry too much.

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak