Old November 11th 08, 04:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Final update on Tucker :o)

"Christine Burel" wrote in message
Just thought you'd like to know, I took Tucker back for his final recheck
at VCA where he had a follow-up ultrasound with Dr. Ries (who let me
watch) to see what the status of Tucker's intestinal area was 1 month
post-surgery. It's very good news as the inflammation has resolved and the
tissues look back to normal. Dr. Ries said he has seen this kind of
situation before but apparently it's pretty rare -- usually, when the
tissues look like this it's lymphoma or FIP. So thank you, thank you for
all your support and prayers for Tucker - it worked wonders!

Oh, what a relief! You must be overjoyed and I am *SO* happy for you and
Tucker. Purrs really do work!

Hugs,

CatNipped