Old May 12th 19, 02:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default A birthday party!

Dan Mahoney wrote:

Greetings, Miz Daisy-chan! Fangu fur de invitation, I would love to
sit wif you. Mebbe we could even get one of dem younger kitties to
bring us some goodies.

[Jocko the Diving Cat happens to be walking past as Sammy says this.
He grabs Big Mama, and together they bring a variety of snacks to the
kitty pillow, along with a bottle of nip wine.]

Oh, dis is nice! I could get used to dis kind of service. Too bad I
only have a purrday once a year.

Purrs happen as Daisy-chan rubs Sammy then deftly steals the best
fingerling fish right under his nose. She dangles it though and lets
him have 1/2 of it.

Snickering, they dig into some goodies.