Old May 23rd 19, 03:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

Default A birthday party!

[A shy, somewhat scruffy grey tabby cat sees Francesca standing by the buffet table, and walks over to her.]

Sarge: 'Scuze me, Miz Francesca da Fierce. I know you duzn't know me, but I wunnder if I could ask you to dance?

Francesca: Of course I know you, Sarge. We hafn't had a chance to talk yet since da hoomins don't let me outside or you inside, but I know you. You are quite a handsome mancat! Of course I'll dance wif you.

[The DJ has just started playing a Fats Domino record, so Franny grabs Sarge's paw and leads him to the dance floor, then they both start Twisting.]