Old January 12th 10, 06:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default NO VET? Revolution Spot Flea treatment & Capstar

you might try going to petsmart and talking to that vet, or order the stuff
on line, then go to the store, buy head and shoulders shampoo and a flea
comb, comb every day twice a day with the comb and shampoo every three days
no matter what, soft

--
Have a wonderful day

"jerseycat" wrote in message
Hi all, I have a cat who was in the shelter for a year. He has fleas
and neither Advantage nor Frontline have worked. He has had them for
months - we seem to get them better under control but then they return
- these shelter fleas seem extra hardy or immune to these spot
treatments. (We also tried Adams sprays and even diatomaceous earth...
we have no carpets and no stuffed furniture - we clean and clean!) My
vet wants to charge me another $70 plus $25 a dose each for Revolution
Spot Flea treatment & for Capstar. I can get both without a
prescription for $10 each from Canada - but I can't wait 2-3 weeks to
arrive to New Jersey -- any help or ideas? Are there any cheaper
online vets? Thanks!