Old December 25th 20, 05:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Happy Holidays!

On 12/25/2020 11:54 AM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article ,
jmcquown wrote:
Here's hoping everyone has a safe and happy holiday season!

Jill

Merry Christmas Jill and a much better New year! Stay safe.

Judith

Thanks Judith, you too! If anyone had asked me 40 or even 50 years ago
(I was 10 yrs old in 1970) if I thought wearing face masks would become
the norm I'd have laughed. Now I cringe when I'm shopping for food and
see someone without one. Here's hoping for that 2021 will be better for
everyone!

Jill