Old December 1st 03, 11:40 PM
Margaret Fine

Lots42 The Library Avenger wrote:
Like I said in another forum...Harvey's favorite place to sleep is In The Way.

Oh and there was -something on Animal Planet the other day. A cat play-fighting
with an adorable little puppy.

The whole thing was so cute, especially with the cat kamikaze-diving the dog
and pretending to 'slay' him. Anyone remember the series and episode this was
from?

I told Animal Planet to stop secretly filming my two! Oh, you said an
adorable little puppy. I have an adorable 80 pound dog. The 9 pound
cat loves play fighting with him. It is hilarious. He does Kung Fu
like moves, like he is going to do a karate chop, jumps on the dog's
head , does a move I call the "muzzle loader" where he wraps his body
around the dog's nose and holds on while the dog just looks at me like
he is tring to say next time I find a kitten I am leaving him beside the
road!

He also waits for the dog to pass under him and then jumps off the
counter and tries to ride the dog or flips off the dog's back.

I don't need cable with these two around! :-)
--
Margaret Fine