Old November 13th 04, 05:29 PM
Mary

"Sherry " wrote in message
So you're also feeding him dry food. This stuff expands in the stomach,
particularly when a cat has not eaten in 24 hours, I bet. No wonder
he vomits.

If anybody doubts this, just try wetting a few kibbles of dry food and

watch
them puff up twice their original volume, but maintain their shape. It's
creepy.

I know it from scraping it up off the floor ten minutes after
Cheeks eats it. The pieces are noticably bigger than when they went in.
She LOVES Purina One Tuna and Salmon, (my cats are junk food
junkies, sigh) and she is so skinny I can't say no so she gets it.