Old August 12th 03, 08:48 PM
Debra Berry

What wonderful news! Congratulations!

Debbie Berry

Yowie wrote:

"Stacey" wrote in message
Yowie!!!!!!!

I just read in Catslaves some interesting new news about an impending
delivery of a new type of kitten??????!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Thanks everyone. Yes, it is true, I am currently carrying around a teensy
eensy weensy barekitten. Calculations say I'll be carrying it until around
April 12 next year, assuming it stays where it is and I don't lose it.

I went for my first blood sucking session today - she took 5 vials!

And obstetricians are impossible to get in my town despite having the best
level of medical insurance, because the insurance industry has made it all
but impossible for obstetricians to carry out their practice with liability
insurance. The earliest I can get to see one is the 24th of September and
thats only because somebody cancelled just before I rang today. And thats
still no guarantee I'll actually see the guy on the day I made the
appointment. I may be able to have labour in a private hospital, but the
odds are good it will be a midwife rather than the obstetrician attending
the birth.

Well, on thebright side, women have been giving birth quite successfully
without ever needing hospitals or obstetricians, we can only hope its a
remarkably boring pregnancy.

Yowie (terrified & excited all at the same time)