Old August 13th 03, 02:44 AM
Di

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 17:07:43 +1000, "Yowie"
wrote:

Thanks everyone. Yes, it is true, I am currently carrying around a teensy
eensy weensy barekitten. Calculations say I'll be carrying it until around
April 12 next year, assuming it stays where it is and I don't lose it.

Congratulations. April is a good month , DD is April 13th.

Well, on thebright side, women have been giving birth quite successfully
without ever needing hospitals or obstetricians, we can only hope its a
remarkably boring pregnancy.

Yowie (terrified & excited all at the same time)

Get use to that feeling . Best of luck for an uneventful oregnancy.

Di