Old May 18th 12, 09:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default SOUPCASE alert

Seww howwiblbobble! Itted sutch a wong time tu be bandoned. I wil
purr fur yoo to stay stwongk.

I do hab a widdl book heer dat mite be ob hepl if itted iss
owffurwelwming.
Ssplaynes how yoo cud poop in his shooz an on his pillow, an doo uffur
appwopweut stuf.
It cald "Fat Freddys Cat".
A gwate weed wif a wotta waffs.
MeOwy

On May 18, 12:51*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
Uncl Bill gotted out ob heer wiff his soupcase wile I wuz busy
inspektigating mine doodl-box, wich hee had jus cleend.

Der is plenny ob crunchee-fudz, wich is awl I will eet, an da wadder
bole is full. An I gno Ant Micki will com in an chek mine fudz an
wadder an giv mee skritches.

But diss is intolerabubble an I am gnot going to tolerate itted. He
sed dat hee will be bak Sunday gnite. Hee wented to play dat poker.

grumbling to self in a patch of bright sunshine on the carpet

--
WooToo