Old May 20th 12, 03:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default SOUPCASE alert

Oh,WooToo, I wish I kud inbite yu heer, buttid I seed Meowmee mayke
reservashunz on da pooter furra shuttle tu da ayerport, an un plain, an
uh bussryde az wewll an bak uhgin. I just dunt kno wen...yet, I tin in
Joon fur uh grandcub'z gradyuayshun.
--
Pitô.ônya, waitin furr da soupcase tu kum owt.

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
Uncl Bill gotted out ob heer wiff his soupcase wile I wuz busy
inspektigating mine doodl-box, wich hee had jus cleend.

Der is plenny ob crunchee-fudz, wich is awl I will eet, an da wadder
bole is full. An I gno Ant Micki will com in an chek mine fudz an
wadder an giv mee skritches.

But diss is intolerabubble an I am gnot going to tolerate itted. He
sed dat hee will be bak Sunday gnite. Hee wented to play dat poker.

grumbling to self in a patch of bright sunshine on the carpet

--
WooToo