Old July 2nd 12, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default anyone heard from Hopitus?

"MaryL" wrote in message

"Cheryl" wrote in message
.com...

On 6/27/2012 8:32 PM, Smokie Darling (Annie) wrote:

She posted about the fires around Denver and Colorado Springs (and that
the local teamGO BRONCOS) have donated money to assist, today,
actually.

I cry when I see the evacuation of the horses most of all. A reminder
that the wildlife can't be escorted to safety, and how scared the horses
must be.

My greatest fear in the event of a fire has always been that I could not
get to Holly and Duffy (and earlier cats, before them).

MaryL

Yes, in the case of evacuation because of fire or earthquake, my first
concern would be Pickles and Waffles, and the chances are they'd hide where
I couldn't get at them. That worries me a lot when I allow myself to think
about it. As it is, putting Pickles in a carrier for evacuation would be a
nightmare, since she's so claustrophobic.

Joy