Old February 1st 04, 04:59 AM
Agua Girl

"Hans Schrøder" wrote in message
"Ablang" wrote in message
I'm curious what made you choose cats over dogs?

I prefer cats because I don't have to bathe them every so often. I also
like how I don't have to walk them (dogs love to get their paws all

dirty
and roll around in gunk). Cats are usually smaller, and therefore eat

less
and have smaller poops. I just think generally that cats are more
attractive graceful creatures that naturally smell good. But let's hear
your thoughts on cats vs dogs.

Dogs are stupid, and so are cats, so why bother? Because cats are stupid

in
a much more "intelligent" way than dogs. This has to do with the cat's
built-in independence. Cats are emotional and caring creatures, and they
don't try to be that to please me, as a dog will, but because they mean

it.

I read once (perhaps in here) that you feed a dog, love it, care for it, and
it
looks at you and thinks you must be god. You feed a cat, love it, care for
it and it looks at you and thinks I must be god g. Cats are more
independent
by nature but that doesn't mean they are "smarter". Studies have proven
that dogs have a greater capacity for learning. Of course we have no idea
if that's because they are smarter or because the cats in the study didn't
want
to participate. :-)

AG