Old July 12th 08, 01:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default Ticked off, but should I be? (OT)

Matthew is right, I have seen people try and struggle with this sort of
thing by themselves. The two best points he made are, get someone assigned
to your case, and take all the stuff to a professional.
"Daniel Mahoney" wrote in message
I would certainly be ****ed off! With all that you and your family have
been through recently, you sure don't need this kind of crap to deal
with. It doesn't really matter what kind of personal stuff she was going
through at home; if she was unable to process the tax stuff in a timely
fashion she owed you at the very least a courtesy call asking to come
pick up the papers, or informing you that she was sending everything
back to you.

Best of luck in dealing with the IRS. Though Matthew's advice sounds
like it ought to get you through the mess pretty painlessly.

Dan