Old August 3rd 08, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Nanny[_4_]

Default Tiger one week later

Not much has changed. Tiger's a bit skinnier than last week, but he does eat
a little bit and he drinks well. I think that's all thanks to the
prednisolone I give him. If he goes on like this for much longer I'll have
to get more prednisolone at the vet.......I had 10 pills left from Jingo
ferret and to be honest I hadn't really expected Tiger to make it over the
weekend.
This past week we had hot weather and he and I went out on the balcony in
the evenings, which he really enjoyed. We've had lovely hours together that
way, making good memories.

Nanny