Old August 4th 08, 01:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Tiger one week later

Nanny wrote:
Not much has changed. Tiger's a bit skinnier than last week, but he does
eat a little bit and he drinks well. I think that's all thanks to the
prednisolone I give him. If he goes on like this for much longer I'll
have to get more prednisolone at the vet.......I had 10 pills left from
Jingo ferret and to be honest I hadn't really expected Tiger to make it
over the weekend.
This past week we had hot weather and he and I went out on the balcony
in the evenings, which he really enjoyed. We've had lovely hours
together that way, making good memories.

Sorry, I didn't know Tiger was poorly. Many purrs on the way!