Old March 12th 10, 01:18 AM posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cshenk

Default Male cat FLUTD UTI problems

"Kelly Greene" wrote
"cshenk" wrote
"Stormmee" wrote

I don't know what kind of vet YOU have but mine is very up to date on
not only nutrition but wholeistic medicine as well, prevention is her
middle name, and the fact that you fancy yourself an expert on what is
and is not appropriate for any cats other than your own is the hight of
arrogance,... this discussion is now over, Lee

No Stormmee..... YOU fancy that I fancy myself an expert. There is more
information on the net about cat nutrition than you can read in a year.
That's why posted the sites which you refused to read.

Lee isnt into radical sites and she may not be able to bring them up with
her screen reader for the blind. A lovely friend, as with all people, she
has some limits she has had to learn to live with. One is that she is
blind. Shoving a bunch of web links at her is not an answer to a question.

I gather she can 'read' many sites but shes bound to find some just do not
work with her software and I am pretty sure cursor placement is an issue
depending on if the site used screen reader friendly HTML or not.

Lee is a friend if mine but like me, she's bit hit with enough 'check out
my version of a whacked ut but must be true' website she may not have
checked it.

Which whacked out sites are you talking about? ???

You want a list of every radical site on the internet? You'd need a 40
terrabyte HD to hold just the links.

The beauty of the internet is it's free exchange but just because some kid
said the 'world if going to end if you dont save those little cool-aide
monikers off the packet and mail them to him' that it is true.

People who *want* to believe something will find a web site that supports it
and post the links. That doesnt make it true.

Get a clue. If I told yoir 66.92% of statisitcs are made up then directed
you to my home web site stating same would YOU believe it? I sincerely hope
not. On the other hand, there are gullible people everywhere. PT Barnum
said it well but it;s happened since the first guy broke a rock to a sharp
edge and said his were 'special' sharp edges so you owed him more fruit for
his rock that you'd never manage yourself because he had magic to make it
work.

LOL!