Old March 27th 18, 06:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

Default Spring Pawty Time!

On Monday, March 26, 2018 at 8:34:44 AM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
I iznt much fur purrtyin deze dayz, but I will go if dere iz lotz of warm sunny spotz fur takin napz. Speshully if doze spotz iz big enuf fur two...

Sundance, hoping Pitoonya wull be dere

I wyll! I Wyll! If doze mountinz get too kold, ur if it rain/snowz, yu kin kum tu mine heowze...We hazza pool tuu, an da booteek haz baythink sootz. We gotz uh bigbig park rite akross da street, an if dere ar lotza Senior kitties, dere izza senior Center uh-jazent tuu da park.

Pit2nya AKA Sweetee

Pit2nya