Old November 9th 18, 12:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default JB2018 Ball dancing opens

ann wrote:

On 11/6/2018 8:50 PM, Dan Mahoney wrote:
On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 4:19:29 PM UTC-6, ann wrote:
Lucy Lu join others on the dance floor. A mature kitty start to
teach them a
local dance. Seeing this others join in.

[Sammy walks towards Lucy Lu]

Miss Lucy Lu, may I join you? I hafnt danced in a furry long time,
and I fink I'd like to have a purrty girl partner beside me so dat
folks will at da purrty girl instead of at me.

Sammy

Sammy, I would love to dance with you. Lucy Lu takes his paw and they
begin to twirl around to the music.

Cash checks his dance card and notes some lovely ladies. His 3rd dance
was open.

Setting to the side just now a Kingsford, Lacey and Ashleigh.

He gives a little bow and asks if any of the ladies wish to dance? His
4th dance is filled in with a paw dance and a local lady but his feet
like to dance and he hopes they feel the samw for this dance?