Old June 25th 08, 04:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Water Fountains: Compare Prices

"Propane Heater" wrote in message
Water Fountains: Compare Prices
Find Bargains on Water Fountains and other Outdoor Fountain Decor. Get
tax and shipping information, merchant ratings, and professional
product reviews at BizRate.com.
http://www.yinwoo.net.cn/Water-Fountains.htm

Humm, I think you sent this before. That being said, I've always felt that
all houses need at least two good fountains. One for us and one for the
others. Do you have any with good filters and a place to add tuna flavoring
to the water? How about one with added carbonation that will make us burp?
Do you have any that are shaped like a piece of kibble? How easy is it for
a cat to reach in and get a drink without getting all wet from the spray?
Do the fountains spray? If not, why? Can they be used on board a ship?
Can you ship samples of your fountains for further testing?

Cap'n Pine Cone esq