Old August 9th 08, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default ping Mark Edwards

Kyla =^..^=` wrote:

BTW, I'm giving Mosey some of my Fiber Sure powder in his wet food, just a
small amount, because he hates the Laxatone so bad, (I have no clue why) and
the Fiber Sure produces better results It's all natural too. TED says
it's okay for him

That sounds better! I'm always leery of laxatives. Over time, they're
pretty nasty, and can cause dehydration, poor nutrition, and dependency.
Better to try a dietary approach, and see if that's effective first. You
can always resort to laxatives if necessary.

Poopy purrs,

--
Joyce ^..^