Old August 10th 08, 12:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default ping Mark Edwards

Winnie wrote:
On Aug 8, 6:48 pm, "Kyla =^..^=`" wrote:
BTW, I'm giving Mosey some of my Fiber Sure powder in his wet food,
just a small amount, because he hates the Laxatone so bad, (I have
no clue why) and the Fiber Sure produces better results It's all
natural too. TED says it's okay for him
Kyla

You can also use canned pumpkin which is fibre rich. It is also good
for hairballs.
I read that in a TED column and Rusty's TED also approved it.

I don't know about cats but my dog Sampson's vet recommended canned pumpkin
for him when I was trying to get him to eat. She seemed to think he'd love
it. He wouldn't touch it. It makes a nice quick human soup when blended
with chicken broth and some spicy (not sweet!) seasonings, though

Jill