Old March 10th 10, 06:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_6_]

Default Male cat FLUTD UTI problems

Yup, Matthew iz uh gudgud guy ulrite..Mine meowmee wikez himself tew
n I hoap yoo dunt mynd iffen I tuk owt awl da crosspoasts.
Luffs
Mosey

mathew is just thinking of the links because i have wined in the past
about following links and he treats me like a little sister, we have
weight issues in common so are very sensitive to anything that seems a
slight to either of us, he is a good guy, Lee
"cshenk"

"Matthew" wrote

Lee you want me to tell her or should you about your eye sight

Is it needed? Lee is perfectly capable of handling herself. I mention it
only when a technical issue on reply and then just to those who question
style.

There was no relation in the4 thread to post type and at most some links
that i think she can follow.

My apologies if i read you wrong but you just seemed to treat her as a
child here and she isnt. Lee can easily call someone a )&*^%^ ((^if she
wants to (Lee, remind me if you want a little spelling help with it all)