Old February 23rd 04, 05:48 PM
m. L. Briggs

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 06:06:19 GMT, (Mark Healey) wrote:

I have to say that I'm impressed with Softclaws so far. I put them on
Wednesday evening and they are still on. Both cats seem indifferent
to them. They don't fix one problem. One of them likes to scratch on
things just to hear the noise. He always picks something hollow like
cheap doors or my mame cab. It is only at night when I am trying to
go to sleep.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Our first set of Soft Paws lasted about 3 months. The second only
about two months. I don't have any idea what a mame cab is -- can it
be locked away?