Old June 21st 05, 05:20 AM
Marina

Karen wrote:

in article , Mischief
at
wrote on 6/20/05 9:35 PM:

Kitty Town Cat, interesting name

Yes we are temporarily keeping her but are still looking for a home for
her.

Although we are toying with the idea of names, but a good one hasn't
come to us yet.

I did say that if I ever got a third cat I would name it Mayhem. Then
I would have Imp, Mischief and Mayhem, hehehehehe

But right now she's not really acting like a "Mayhem" However, tonight
when they were all scrambling for dinner, Mischief ended up close to
Kitty and their noses were about six inches from each other. Mischief
then hissed and ran between my legs to get away. Sigh.....

So one of these days a name might come to us. Course if that happens,
then we might be really screwed.

I find it interesting that with both Mischief and this one, they were
both strays that I just picked up and took in to feed them....and I
ended up keeping Mischief and this one is apparently settling in
although it is NOT FINAL that we are keeping this one.

moral of the story......don't feed any more strays.....

Kristi

Well, she can be "May". She looks like a sweet little "May".....

Oh, that's purrfect! And maybe the 'hem' part will come later. ;o) Purrs
that May is soon homed, whether with you Kristi or with some one else.

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.
Pics at