Old August 13th 08, 04:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Job purrs request - sort of

Purrs being sent that you can stay calm and enjoy your new career!

Chin Skritches,

CatNipped

"moonglow minnow" wrote in message
It's not a job yet, but it could become a career if I can make it through.

I got an apprenticeship as a piercer, which is something I've been
completely fascinated with for a long time. This is an opportunity of a
lifetime for me. The only problem is that I have anxiety to the extent
that it's sometimes disabling. So... purrs for me to be able to chillax at
the clinic would be greatly, greatly appreciated.

Maeve ^..^ currently supervised by Mayhem
--
http://moonglowminnow.wordpress.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/minnow/