Old August 13th 08, 07:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
moonglow minnow

Default Job purrs request - sort of

Kreisleriana wrote:

If the anxiety is disabling, you might consider medication for it. I know
some people are dead set against psychoactive drugs, but the right drug in
the right dosage can allow you to live your life like a "normal" person. I
would be crippled by anxiety-- I tend to see the simplest things as fraught
with danger. Medication, along with some therapy, and some other little
mind tricks, have allowed me to live an almost-normal life.

Thank you for the suggestion - already on it. Medication basically takes
the anxiety from crippling to merely disabling for me, and therapy
tricks help bring me to 'functional' most of the time. I'm hoping this
opportunity can help me get closer to almost-normal - work has been
tricky for me at best so far.

Maeve ^..^
--
http://moonglowminnow.wordpress.com/