Old October 25th 18, 03:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

Default Jellicle Ball 2018 opening address

[Ranger Greycat McDude is next to the microphone]

One of this year's names was Pat, house of Mahoney. Pat was a human - my Paw's brother. Pat loved animals and he always hsd at least one dog and usually at least one cat in his life. My Paw used to tell us that he had 3 close human friends - his brother, his wife, and his son. When a sick, twisted human murdered Pat, he deprived my Paw of 1/3 of his circle of close friends.

I remember my Paw telling us about Pat driving 4 hours each way just to pick up a new rescue dog. He was a very special human, and he will be missed.