Old September 8th 03, 09:32 AM
IBen Getiner

"PattyC" wrote in message ...
The funniest thing is.. I can find myself looking over the girls' baby pix
again & again. My advice to ANYone is Do take pictures of you cats,
especially when they are kittens! My sister has ONE 'baby' picture of her
now rather old and sickly cat. I'd bet she would rather have more...

So anyway, there are a few new pix of my girls.

If you also check out Moe, Larry & Curley... kittens I rescued and had
adopted last summer.... I hear about Moe because he was adopted by a woman
at my vet's office. his name is now Reuben. Just a few weeks ago, my
neighbor gave me a picture of Larry all grown up. (He was adopted by
someone my neighbor works with.) I can't believe how cool it is to be the
proud 'original' mom of those kitties. I am after a pic of Curley as a
"grown up" so I can post all three with THEIR baby pix.

PattyC

http://community.webshots.com/user/pattyc4303

You have a nice looking family! Your Georgie looks exactly like our
Chessie did when he was that age. They both look like little mimes
with their black on white and their comical little faces. I know they
must all be very happy, as ours is. Thanks for posting them.

IBen