Old June 4th 05, 03:52 PM
Mary

"blkcatgal" wrote in message
Has anyone been reading the comic strip "Sally Forth" lately? The story
line is that their cat "Kitty" is very sick, has an impacted colon, and
requires an operation that will cost $3400. Sally and her husband are
trying to explain this their daughter and that they probably are not going
to have the surgery done (I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but

this
appears how the story is going; I could be wrong). There is no discussion
of whether the surgery will be successful, a second opinion, etc., only

the
money factor. And for some reason this really bothers me. I guess if my
cat required surgery (and believe me, I've been down that road and it cost
me much more than $3400) and I knew it was going to help, I would try to

do
what I could to come up with the money. Many vets offer payment plans

now.

I just had to vent about this....

Sue

I haven't seen it for years, sounds like I wouldn't want to. A COMIC
strip? Please.