Old October 19th 07, 03:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

Default Anniversary

Sam demanded a lap to curl up and sleep on last night for his purrday.
He came to me and I had the laptop computer on my lap (duh, where else
would I have it?). Sam stared it down until it was totally
intimidated and vacated my lap for the arm of the couch. I ended up
with a laptop cat asleep for several hours and an armtop computer
He says laps are for cats not computers, although they all like the
warmth that sleeping near the computer provides.

Julie