Old October 16th 11, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default A Tribyewt tu Stagazer, Raven, Taj Mahol, Tinker and Belle,

Fangu Booker. Weez all appreshiayt dat.

Blackjack

On Oct 13, 9:32*pm, Booker wrote:
Dat waz a furry tuching trybute. Bast is as Bast will be, weze du not
qwestion Bast's wishes. Weze purr fur da hole in yur fambliez hartz to heel.

Booker

On 10/13/2011 1:14 PM, wrote:

[A young *black cat with bright gold eyes steps to the podium, looks
around and clears his throat]

Hello effurywun; mine naym iz Blackjack. *Ize a fosterkitty in da home
uv DaRennieKidz. *Ize wud lyke tu pay tribyewt tu mine sisfurs Tinker
an Belle, an also tu Stargazer, Taj Mahal an Raven, hoo wur also Abbey
Cat foster kitties.

Mine sisfurs an I wur reskewed frum a semetaree an kaym tu da Rennie
hows tu liv. *We wur all furry shy arownd hoominz, so we wur brot heer
tu git soshialized. *Anti Heather waz so purrleezed wen Belle let hur
pet hur. *Da next morning wen she kaym intu owr room wif brekfist,
Belle waz ded.sniff * A kupple uv dayz laytur, Tinker died tu, an
Ize waz all alone in da room.sniff. *Ize don t node why dey died
an Ize dint. *Dey dint luk or act sik.

Shortlee after dat, offur kitties in da hows started getting sik.
Stargazer Taj Mahal, Raven, an Micah Blue, Anti Heather s own kitty.
Ize feel reallee bad dat dey died an Ize dint.sniff * Dey neffur
did fynd owt wat happened an der waz tawk uv kwite a few fingz, but
Ize feel in mine hart it waz becuz uv mine sisfurz. *Maybee dey shud
hav left us in da semetaree.

Tinker, Belle, Ize luv yu an will see yu agin sumday. *Stargazer, Taj
Mahol an Raven, Ize sorree yu had tu die becuz uv mine sisfurz. *Wen
Ize git tu da Bridj, Ize hope tu see yu so Ize kin tell yu in furrsun
jist how sorree I am. *Micah Blue, yur meowmie an daddee miss yu an
sendz der luv.

[Blackjack bows his head for a moment before leaving the podium]- Hide quoted text -