Old January 25th 18, 07:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Freshening the water bowl

On 1/25/2018 12:39 PM, Takayuki wrote:
On Thu, 25 Jan 2018 10:32:04 -0500, jmcquown wrote:
All the while they were wondering... is this guy slow or what? I'm
sure they were amused by all the things you kept doing to their water bowl!

Jill

They love performing experiments on their hoomin. It was raining that day,
so I was even trying to collect rainwater to see if that would make any
difference!

They do seem to love making us jump through hoops! Buffy will bat a
golf ball towards me when I'm sitting here at the desk. I'll bat it
back towards her. After chasing it a couple of times she'll sit and
stare at it. Look at me, then back at the ball. Nine times out of ten
I'll get up and bap the golf ball again.

In the meantime, she's snuck up onto my computer chair...

Jill